Prominent Beta Solenoid Pump 1.1L/HR
ProMinent Beta® Solenoid Pump 1.1l/hr output at upto 16bar back pressure, PVDF/PTFE chemically resistant liquid end. Inlcudes fault indicating alarm relay & manual bleed screw.
The solenoid metering pump Beta® is equipped with all setting and control functions for modern water treatment and chemical metering. As compared to its predecessor model, it features a pulse step down and step up function. This facilitates a more accurate adaptation to external signal transducers. The result is an easier and more precise adjustment of the metering to the actual requirements.Thanks to the use of new technologies, the energy consumption could be reduced by approx.10 %. The Beta® can be easily re-adjusted during operation.
- Pulse-controlled step up and step down for optimal adaptation to existing signal transducers
- Drive with almost no wear
- Excellent permanent operation properties
- Energy saving of 10 % thanks to higher efficiency compared to predecessor
- Stroke length adjustment continuously between 0 – 100 % (recommended not less than 30%)
- Stroke frequency adjustment in 10% steps from 10 – 100 % (max speed 180spm)
- Wide-range supply voltage 100 to 230±10% VAC
- LED display for operation, warning and error messages
- Optional:remote start/stop, contact input (for pulsed control) and auxiliary max speed 'override' through seperate universal control cable
Committed to offering the Best Online Prices
FREEPHONE 08082399358, if you've seen it cheaper.